Discover the Latest Design Styles and Get Inspired on the go.
Renovation is the smartest way to stay up-to-date with the latest trends. Whether it is a complete makeover or an individual space remodel we came up with a set of ideas that will give you a crisp understanding. In this article, we have included minimalistic design inspirations to classy design ideas and some bonus tips in the middle. Good to go readers!
Minimalistic Home Designs
- Going minimal is the contemporary style and most people are obsessed with this trend. Minimalistic designs always follow the evergreen formula “Less is more”. The basic vision is to utilize the existing space in a beautiful way. Whether it is a small apartment or a spacious house, minimalism gives a timeless aesthetic.
Minimalist spaces only focus on simple wall decor, furniture, and architecture. Which means too much detailing is not necessary. Minimalistic furniture is designed in a multifunctional way and will maximize utility without disturbing the visual aesthetic. In short simple, clean, and straight designs.
Color is a crucial part of interiors and the minimalistic designs always go with neutral color schemes such as white, grays, and mild tones. These light shades will improve the overall appearance and will provide a clean backdrop for other elements in the room.
Shape plays a critical role in visual symmetry. So, choosing shapes according to your space makes a stunning difference in the renovation. In this case, both furniture and architectural elements will be designed in clean geometric shapes such as squares, circles, and rectangles.
The minimalistic idea incorporates the concept of using natural materials such as stone, wood, and metal to add warmth and texture to the space. Light is an indispensable part of any design and when it comes to minimalistic design, utilizing natural light is the main agenda. We can get maximized natural light through large windows, unclosed views, and purposefully placed mirrors.
Biophilic Designs with Plants
We are back to the roots, Biophilic design is nothing but the inclusion of natural elements and patterns into our living space. Living plants and greenery in the interior spaces to improve air quality, reduce stress, and peace of mind. Gardens, courtyards, and rooftop gardens also come under this design idea. If you do not want plans in the living space, go for natural artwork, murals, and natural portraits.
You can look for indoor plants below to add some natural vibe.
1. Fiddle leaf Fig (Ficus Lyrata)
2.Snake Plant (Sansevieria)
3. Pothos (Epipremnum Aureum)
4. Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum)
5. Spider Plant (Chlorophytum Comosum)
6. Aloe Vera
These are some of the popular indoor plant options. Snake Plant is known for its air-purifying properties. Aloe Vera’s spiky leaves will give a green touch to any space. And have an eye on lighting conditions.
A personalized kitchen will be a standout feature in the modern renovation, following the below things will make the kitchen a favorite place in the entire house.
Go for custom cabinets that match the color theme of the wall. It is crucial that keep it simple and aesthetic. And sleek and polished cabinets will make your cleaning job effortless. Happy cooking!
Stylish countertops are green flags. But the material matters, when choosing a countertop material, go for quartz, granite, or marble. Marble is people’s favorite because of its durability and ease of cleaning.
Incorporating pendant lights or under cabinet lighting will enhance areas and a cozy ambiance.
Kitchen Island is a cool idea. It is nothing but utilizing a free space in the kitchen as storage space, seating, or placing wine racks.
Switch to Smart
- Modern renovations comprise digital technologies too. These technologies will ease conventional tasks and give us a luxury feel. Smart lighting, smart heat and cooling systems, smart security systems, smart appliances, and smart home assistants. Smart home assistants like Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomePod. The final one is smart locks. Nowadays digital locks are getting popular because of their comfort. Switch to a smart interior to experience the ease of life.
- Thumbs up for the eco-friendly materials and it is an unavoidable aspect in modern renovations. But how will we do that? We can just opt for bamboo flooring, reclaimed wood, and recyclable glass. To get completeness, avoid plastics as much as possible.
Graphic Design and Doodles
- Graphic designs will take us to the imaginary world, a delusory world. Adding the human touch to such designs will level up the color game. Doodles and illustrations are captivating. As design is a creative art, anyone can go with their imagination. Being wild or keeping it low all depends on your personality. Happy doodling in your living space!
Wrapping it Up
Modern renovation is necessary to boost our living space. We are gradually moving towards a connected and sustainable feature. We can expect modern renovation to continue evolving with emerging technologies, and the integration of AI tools will scale up the interior design aspects. Our imagination has no limits, let’s put our imagination in the architectural field.