5 Space-Saving HDB Wardrobe Ideas For Small Homes
Living in a small home can be daunting to some, but it shouldn’t be. There are ways to make the most out of your small home, and one of the best ways is by creatively using your space. In this blog post, we’ll be discussing five wardrobe ideas for your small home.
Invest in double-hang rods
- If you live in a compact HDB home, you know the struggle of finding enough space for all your stuff. Every inch count, and you can only afford to use precious square footage. That’s why investing in double-hang rods is a great wardrobe idea for small homes.
- With double-hang rods, you can maximize the amount of space in your closet by hanging twice as much clothing in the same amount of space. This is especially helpful if you have a lot of clothes that are too long to hang on regular hangers.
- Plus, double-hang rods are very affordable, so you can still do your small homework even if you’re on a tight budget. So don’t wait any longer; invest in double-hang rods and make the most of your closet space today!
Add an over-the-door hook
- If you live in a tiny HDB home, you know that storage space is often at a premium. Adding an over-the-door hook to your wardrobe is a Finest way to save space. Seriously, over-the-door hooks are life-changing. They take up zero floor space, and they can hold a ton of clothes.
- You can use an over-the-door hook to hang coats, jackets, scarves, and even purses. It’s a great way to keep your wardrobe organized and tidy. Plus, it’s one of the ideal ways to save space in a small home. An over-the-door hook is an excellent solution if you’re looking forward to maximizing your small home’s storage space.
Install shelves above your clothing rack
- If you’re one of those people who live in an HDB flat and don’t have a lot of space for a wardrobe, then you know the struggle of trying to find somewhere to store all your clothes. Well, no need to worry anymore because we’re here to help! All you need is a clothing rack and some shelves, and you can easily create your own HDB wardrobe.
Installing shelves above a clothing rack is a great idea for small HDB homes for several reasons :
- First, it creates more storage space in a small home.
- Second, it makes it easy to access items stored on the shelves.
- Third, it helps to keep the clothes from becoming wrinkled or creased.
Here’s how it works:
- Take your clothing rack and place it in the corner of your room.
- Then, install shelves above the rack so that you can store all your clothes on them. It’s really that simple! And if you’re worried about your clothes getting dusty, cover the shelves with some fabric or plastic wrap.
- Now that you know an idea to design an HDB wardrobe, there’s no excuse for having a messy room!
Use the space under your bed
- You most likely have a lot of personal belongings if you’re like most people. You probably don’t have enough storage space for all of that stuff if you’re like most people. Would you like to know there is a location where you can keep everything you own without taking up any additional space? That place is under your bed.
- Sure, it might not be the most glamorous option, but using the space under your bed is a phenomenal way to maximize your living space.
Here are some reasons why:
- It’s out of sight, out of mind – When your stuff is hidden under your bed, you won’t have to worry about it being visible or taking up valuable space in your home.
- Easy to access – If you have a place to store your stuff, it’s worth it. You can access the under-bed storage space with minimal effort, which means you’ll have quicker access to things that matter to you the most.
- It’s easy to organize – It’s easy to create a system for under-bed storage, making it easy to find things you need when you need them.
Create a makeshift closet with a curtain
- Curtains are an easy and affordable way to create a makeshift closet. Simply hung from a rod or wire, they can provide instant privacy and storage for your clothing. Plus, they come in various colors & patterns, so you can find one that matches your personal style. Just make sure to measure the space before you buy, so you know exactly how much fabric you’ll need.
- To create a makeshift closet, you only need a curtain and clothes hangers. Hang the curtain from a rod or other sturdy object, and then use clothes hangers to organize your clothes. This is an awesome way to keep your clothes off the floor and maximize space.
- If you’re worried about your makeshift closet looking messy, don’t be! Just make sure to hang the curtain neatly and use matching hangers for a put-together look. And if you want to take a step further, you can add some shelves or hooks on the inside of the closet for extra storage.
- So, if you’re looking for a distinctive way to store your clothes, why not try this clever HDB hack?
Leave your comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.